A UNIT OF THE GALA FOUNDATION

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A PRAYER FOR A REFLECTFUL LIFE

By Irving Serrano
 
 
Our hope is from above, we rest in God`s love, Jesus is the light. We need to shine bright. Show people that you care, our testimony, we must share. We don`t have fear,because our Lord is near. People need to see, that Jesus could set them free. Salvation is by grace, one day we`ll see His face. Jesus is the way, be careful not to stray. Walk by faith---not by sight, we`re in a battle---we must fight. " A Humble Prayer" Dear heavenly Father, open my life and let it shine so all may know,that I am thine. Give me the courage to say a word to all I meet, for you, Dear Lord. Help me to show, by my very life, what it means to walk a Christian life. May I be an example, as no other, of what it means to be a Christian Brother. May I be a neighbor, who's considered good, and a friend who's there to do the things I should. May I be faithful to pray through every burden whether old or new. May I always remember to not pull away from the only hand that can lead the way. And may I always, to the very end, be able to be counted as your friend. All my love, Irving Serrano

No comments:

Post a Comment