A UNIT OF THE GALA FOUNDATION

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BECAUSE HE LIVES, I CAN FACE TOMOROW

By Irving Serrano

God sent His Son, they called him Jesus; He came to love, heal and forgive. He lived and died to buy my pardon, an empty grave is there to prove my savior lives. Because He lives, I can face tomorrow, because He lives, all fear is gone; because I know, He holds the future and life is worth the living, just because He lives. How sweet to hold a new born baby, and feel the pride and joy he gives; but greater still the calm assurance: this child can face uncertain days because He lives. Because He lives, I can face tomorrow, because He lives, all fear is gone; because I know, He holds the future and life is worth the living, just because He lives. And then one day, I`ll cross that river, I`ll fight life's final war with pain; and then as death gives way to victory. I`ll see the lights of glory and I`ll know He lives. Because He lives, I can face tomorrow, because He lives, all fear is gone; because I know He holds the future and life is worth the living, just because He lives. This song, sums up the feelings of a person that acknowledges Christ, as Lord and Savior. A person who walks with Christ, on a daily basis. Not just on Sundays, or just Holidays. The reality is that every day can be a Sunday, every new day, a Holiday. Allow Christ to be your Lord and savior. Then you too can say; Because He lives I can face tomorrow, Because He lives all fear is gone. And you too, will say; 'Your life is worth the living, because He lives'. God bless you.

 Love always, Irving Serrano

No comments:

Post a Comment