A UNIT OF THE GALA FOUNDATION

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

STEPHEN SALANITRI WINS GALA AWARD 2012


Tampa,FL- Stephen Salanitri  received the Gala Award for 2012. Stephen is a dedicated Laborer in the Lord and  is currently preparing for full ministry. He loves the Lord with an intensity  and  a passion that has enabled him to win many souls for the Kingdom. Stephen has a very moving testimony of how God saved him from a lost path. He is a faithful husband, married to his wife Destiny and a proud Father. Stephen is not afraid to witness for Christ. He has often prayed for people right after having a short conversation with someone. as soon as he finds out that a person has an illness or a petition, he will quickly turn to God in prayer. Stephen is a Minister of deep faith and conviction. His humility sets the stage to win over the confidence of his friends and all his sphere of influence and this allows him to plant the seed of the Gospel to those lives that are in dire need of salvation. In a recent Gala Dinner, Stephen was presented the Gala Award by Noel Serrano, Director of the Gala Foundation. Tears swelled up in Stephen's eyes as Noel declared: "We  know that Stephen is deserving of this Award because of what he already accomplished for the Glory of God and also for what God has in store for his future ministry." Stephen has been  a great supporter of the Foundation, lending his technical support as well as some written articles to our publications.Stephen Salanitri declared, when he recieved the Gala Award:
"It is a Privilege to serve the Lord and I am grateful for God in my life. I am also thankful for the sense of purpose that He has placed in my life. he has given His Spirit to fill us and move us and to help us to move forward and do the things that God has enabled us to do. I am also grateful to Him because I feel like I am on the right track! It is a good feeling to know that deep inside, I am actually doing something constructive in my life and I am fullfilling the plan of God. I thank the Gala Foundation for this honor and award. Thank you!"  We want to congratulate Stephen and may God continue to bless him and his family. 

1 comment: