A UNIT OF THE GALA FOUNDATION

Saturday, October 13, 2012

A NEW SEASON

By Irving Serano Sr.
 
There`s a cool breeze in the air. A change of season is in the making. The leaves are starting to fall, from the trees. Even the animals, are shedding their hair, and growing in a heavier coat. It appears in some places, people will be putting away their lawn mowers, and preparing their snow blowers to confront the snow that may fall upon the arrival of winter. As we prepare for a change of season, perhaps we could also share a very real concept. The Apostle Paul said; " I have learned to be content in what ever circumstance I may be in". Because" I can do all things through Him, who strengthens me". (Philippians 4:11b-13). Many people live their lives in a constant fear of what might happen, or what might not happen. They carry with them on a daily basis, excess baggage. Worries of all sorts. They endure sleepless nights because their thoughts are so overwhelming, that they become bad dreams. Have you taken the necessary step in asking God, to be your Lord and Savior? Perhaps now is the time for you to shed the unnecessary baggage. Understand that God will help you through any, and all circumstances you find yourself in. (2nd Corinthians 5:7) Tells us; " We walk by faith, and not by sight". ( 2nd Corinthians 5:17) " Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold; all things are become new". (Isaiah 43:18) " Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past". (Ezekiel 36:26) " I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh". It`s a wonderful thing to know that God exist. But it goes to no benefit if you don`t except Him, as your Lord and Savior. It`s all too important to communicate with God through prayer. Some people can see how God makes things happen for others, yet they sit back and wonder, why doesn't He do  things like that for me. Would you like to see God involved in your daily life, on a daily basis? I urge you to reach out to Him on a daily basis. You will experience the changes in your life immediately. You will catch yourself smiling, as you notice how even your language changes. Some changes are subtle, and some are drastic. The important thing, is that you let go, and let God. It`s not about being filled with church, it`s about being filled with God. Faith is a gift of God, a gift that will change your life. Faith that will make you a new creation. God gives us faith through His word. And as certainly as He called us to follow Jesus Christ our Savior. He has also called us to grow in faith. A Preacher once said; "Fear activates the enemy, But Faith activates God". I urge you to take a moment and speak to God. Do you have worries? Are you in need of anything? How`s your health? Let`s talk to God together. !OH God, I humble myself before you. I ask that you forgive me, for anything I may have done to offend you. I have lived a life where I felt I could`nt speak to you. I thank you for waking me today, and allowing me to speak to you. I thank you for your Son, Jesus Christ, who died so that I may live. Please be my Lord and Savior, and make the changes in me, so that I may do your will. In Jesus name, Amen. Let me welcome you into a New Season in your life. You will now see the changes in your life, and how you will impact those around you. Focus on your goals, and ask God to direct your paths. May God bless you. Love always, Irving Serrano Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment